- Your First Visit
- Family Dentistry
- Children’s Dentistry
- Regular Check-Ups
- Dental Implants
- Digital Dental X-Rays
- Intra-Oral Cameras
- Dental Services
- Invisalign (Clear Braces)
- Sedation Dentistry
- Dental Emergencies
- Patient Care Info
- Mon: 9am-5pm
- Tues: 9am-6pm
- Wed: 9am-6pm
- Thurs: 10am-7pm
- Fri: 9am-1pm
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed
Dentist Near Me in Kitchener-Waterloo
Do You Need a Dentist Near You for Preventive, Cosmetic, Restorative, or Emergency Dentistry?
Dental Clinic Near You in Kitchener-Waterloo
Led by Dr. Anil Shetty, your local Kitchener-Waterloo dentist near you is always here to lend a helping hand to ensure your oral and body health are always in great shape. Westgage Dental Clinic in Kitchener-Waterloo is near you and offers comprehensive dentistry for patients of all ages. Our dental team goes above and beyond to deliver 100% patient satisfaction. Feel free to book an appointment or contact us today. We cordially welcome you inside our practice and we want you to walk away with a great-looking smile!
Is Going to the Dentist Necessary?
It’s always important to take care of your teeth for many reasons and unfortunately, not many people truly understand the importance of maintaining optimum oral health. It’s not just having unsightly teeth stains; some of the common indicators of bad oral health include bad breath, bleeding gums, and toothache. Although poor dental health does lead to cavities and gum disease, there are more pressing consequences for neglecting oral health such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, respiratory complications, and cancer.
What is Emergency Dentistry?
In general, any dental problem that needs immediate treatment to stop bleeding, alleviate severe pain, or save a tooth is considered an emergency. This consideration also applies to severe infections that can be life-threatening. If you encounter a problem on a holiday, weekend, or in the middle of the night, or if you’re dealing with a severe dental problem outside normal office hours, you can call Westgage Dental, an Emergency Dental Clinic Near You in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Common Signs of a Dental Emergency:
- Are you in severe pain? Severe pain and bleeding are signs of an emergency.
- Have you lost a tooth? Fast treatment can potentially save a tooth.
- Do you have an infection? An abscess or serious infection in your mouth can be potentially life-threatening, and treatment should not wait. You may notice swelling or knots on your gums or swelling around the face.
- Are you bleeding from the mouth? This is a potential sign of an emergency.
Call Westgage Dental today if you live in Kitchener-Waterloo and are in need of emergency dentistry!
- Monday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This website is the property of Shetty Dentistry Professional Corporation